Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Such cruelty

Options
  • 23-02-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/puppy-hanging-an-act-of-pure-evil-1649808.html

My God what sort of sick people are out there.

A lot of questions need to be asked as to why - and especially if it was a child that committed this atrocious act of cruelty - are people doing this sort of thing.

Those poor animals. What did they do to anyone?

This article has made me very sad and very angry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I agree Steph but you're preaching to the converted here. You'll not get the answers here I'm afraid. Why do people do anything cruel? Why do people harm children? Why do people get pets and neglect them. Why do people poison birds of prey? Why do tolerate a socoety that condomes so many homeless people in out cities?
    It has always been so and right minded people have always felt disgusted by it but still it continues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

If a child is doing that to a puppy by the age of 7, he'l be chopping up people by his twenties. Just look at the majority of serial killers. Nearly all of them started off on animals before they started killing people. Ticking time-bomb, I say!!

Advertisement