Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the usual please!

• 23-02-2009 4:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭

the usual please. Two from the weekend and one from the archives :)

songthrush-1.jpg
    songthrush1-1.jpg

3 da cat

DSC02794-1.jpg

And I know the sensor is manky!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Firstly - DUST SPOTS! Lots of dust spots, get that checked.

Secondly - Is there a difference between #1 and #2? Look exactly the same to me except maybe a slight increase in exposure.

#1/#2: Nice and sharp, but would be better if the whole body was in the shot. Plus the background colour is so close to the birds colour that it doesnt really stand out. #1 has a bit more contrast in it and is better than #2 imo.

#3: Well done for getting the correct exposure with the black and white cat (ie its not a grey cat) . But again the background colour is so dark that the cat gets lost. ALso i would suggest a crop rotation to remove the grey along the bottom right handside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Ah feck i'v posted the same photo twice..... I need the head checked :)

The cat was in a dark cubby hole at the time and its straight out of the camera, and couldnt do any pp at the time cos the main pc is fecked and picasa is crap on the cousins laptop. Ah so is life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Would agree 100% with everything Kgiller uttered!
    I do find your birds shots are cropped wayyyyyy too tight. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Kudos to whoever knitted that cat, very life-like!

Advertisement