Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awareness Through Movement Class in Dublin

Options
  • 23-02-2009 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Good evening everyone,

I hope this is section of the forum is ok for posting an introduction and an announcement at the same time..

My name is Catrina Choate-Heretoiu and I will be traveling to Dublin in a few days for a couple of "Awareness Through Movement" workshops.

In case you are interested, I am inserting here our announcement, including details about locations, times, and costs.

I hope to see you at either one of these workshops.

Thank you for having me on your forum :) and please feel free to contact me if you wish and if you have any questions at: rofeldenkrais @ yahoo.com

Here is our announcement:

Improve the quality of movement, Improve the quality of Life.

Catrina Choate-Heretoiu announces two Awareness Through Movement® Feldenkrais® Workshops, in Dublin – March 7th and March 8th, 2009.

Catrina Choate-Heretoiu is a professionally trained ballet dancer, choreographer, Certified Feldenkrais® Practitioner, and a member of the Feldenkrais® Guild of America (http://www.feldenkrais.ro/CatrinaChoateCV.html)

Awareness Through Movement® is highly regarded as a sophisticated enjoyable sensory-motor approach to learning both new ways of moving, eliminating pain, and increasing self-awareness.

• With a focus on the relationships between movement and thought, increased mental awareness and creativity, everyone, from athletes and artists to administrators and attorneys can benefit from Feldenkrais®.

• In the meditative atmosphere of an Awareness Through Movement® lesson, you will be verbally guided through a sequence of gentle movements intended to help develop greater awareness of how you move, think, and learn.

• These workshops will include a lecture, an Awareness Through Movement® lesson focused on freeing the back and neck muscles, and a Q&A section at the end.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR COMFORTABLE, WARM CLOTHING AND TO BRING A YOGA MAT.

LOCATIONS:

SATURDAY, MARCH 7TH , 2pm – 5pm
    Tree of Life
    Church Road, Malahide, Co Dublin. Tel 828 3992.
    Cost €50. There is a required €20 deposit to secure place.
    www.treeoflife.ie

and

SUNDAY, MARCH 8TH , 4pm – 6pm
    Dance Theatre of Ireland
    Bloomfields, Lower Georges St., Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    ++353 1 280 3455 T
    www.dancetheatreireland.com
    Cost: €20
    Registration Deadline: March 2ND.

Advertisement