Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death Knight Creation - x2?

• 23-02-2009 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

Have a character at 55 and gonna creat a DK on a new server....

is it possible to create another DK on same server and use character transfer to give him to my mate?

so basically it would be creating 2 DK's from the one 55character...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

You cannot transfer characters through account holders, afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

only if u own the other a/c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I think you can only have 1 DK per server anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Yeah it is possible to do what you've asked but you'll need to create the second account in your own name, then transfer the DK to it.
    You can then hand that account over to your friend to pay for, sure you can use his own email account when creating the account in the first place also so he has full ownership from the start. Just using your name instead of his.
    If it ever came to a problem with him having to contact blizz (lets say his account was hacked or something) then it might prove very hard for him to show he is who he says he is, when in actual fact he's not (if that makes sense). It's a small risk is all.

But... that other account will also need TBC and Wrath expansions in order for you to transfer the DK to it - so an extra added expense.

Again though, it is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Yeah it is possible to do what you've asked but you'll need to create the second account in your own name, then transfer the DK to it.
    You can then hand that account over to your friend to pay for, sure you can use his own email account when creating the account in the first place also so he has full ownership from the start. Just using your name instead of his.
    If it ever came to a problem with him having to contact blizz (lets say his account was hacked or something) then it might prove very hard for him to show he is who he says he is, when in actual fact he's not (if that makes sense). It's a small risk is all.

But... that other account will also need TBC and Wrath expansions in order for you to transfer the DK to it - so an extra added expense.

Again though, it is possible.

yea i undesrstand what u mean thsi is what i was looking for...

but with the added expenses i dunno if its worth its sure might jst go for the recruit a friend for triple exp and start a new character with him!! damn!

• Advertisement
Advertisement