Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K.O. 2- April 25th. Fighters Wanted

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    I was going to say me Vs Gary Morris at D class but this offer from this t-ha character sounds more appealing.

Plus I think it'd be funny to lock Gary in the cage with karatekerazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Gary is in Strike and Submit the next night, alas!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

Ah, he had his chance last year.

MY CHANCE??? Are you some superstar we should all be priviledged to fight?? Seriously, wrong wording or pure ignorance i dont know, but yes I am fighting the following night therefore wont even get to see this show but all the best with it Barry should be a good one!

As for Karatekrazy, this is getting old now, i think every post you've had on Boards has mentioned my name!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

*puts on the popcorn and pulls up a chair*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Judomad wrote: »
    MY CHANCE??? Are you some superstar we should all be priviledged to fight?? Seriously, wrong wording or pure ignorance i dont know, but yes I am fighting the following night therefore wont even get to see this show but all the best with it Barry should be a good one!

Easy there Gary, he made an off the cuff comment with the intent of riling you up and you not only took the bait you built a shrine to it!

• Advertisement

You two aren't even fighting on this show and you're ruining my thread!

Easy there Gary, he made an off the cuff comment with the intent of riling you up and you not only took the bait you built a shrine to it!

Riled up, lol, far from it.... Laughing my ass off at it, yes....

And sorry Barry, i didnt ruin it, its all T-Ha's fault lol.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

As for Karatekrazy, this is getting old now, i think every post you've had on Boards has mentioned my name!!!

Next there will be a poster called bjjnutjob cheering ya on!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Barry,

Sorry for riling Gary up on your thread and dragging it off topic.

Best of luck with the show. Obviously I'm not a fan of the D class silliness but I think semi-pro/am shows are great to have. The more of them the better IMO, they really help grow the sport. Fair play.

Barry,

Sorry for riling Gary up on your thread and dragging it off topic.

Best of luck with the show. Obviously I'm not a fan of the D class silliness but I think semi-pro/am shows are great to have. The more of them the better IMO, they really help grow the sport. Fair play.

lol just lol no more need be said....it must be easy to rile up culchies if mark and timothy think im riled up :D

• Advertisement

lol just lol no more need be said....it must be easy to rile up culchies if mark and timothy think im riled up :D
    Ah now, no need for name calling.

Ah now, no need for name calling.

Sorry i should have refered to you as Tim not Timothy...apologies.......

Sorry i should have refered to you as Tim not Timothy...apologies.......
    No problem. I'm sure it's an easy mistake to make when one is a touch riled up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

Lads ssssssssssshhhhhh before someones hair gets pulled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭_oveless

All it'll take is one "ooooh snap" and this thread will go nuclear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Is there such a thing as E class? Full body armor action. I'd love to see someone get a submission with that stuff on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Karatekrazy

Listen Gary you're starting to piss me off! I'm just a fan and I have publiclly been giving you my support. I think you're gonna make it big!! And I'm gonna follow you all the way to the top. Now please... be nice!!:D

WAR GARY MORRIS!!

Listen Gary you're starting to piss me off! I'm just a fan and I have publiclly been giving you my support. I think you're gonna make it big!! And I'm gonna follow you all the way to the top. Now please... be nice!!:D

WAR GARY MORRIS!!

K lads put a lid on it now yea. I want to be nice too, and handing out bans isn't nice! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Valmont wrote: »
    Is there such a thing as E class? Full body armor action. I'd love to see someone get a submission with that stuff on.

I think it's called Krav Maga?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

WAR GARY MORRIS!!

yeah gary lay off him/her :)

(btw I'm not karatekrazy)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wetdogsmell

WAR GARY MORRIS!!

i love you to gary, and i seen you first, and i love taking your back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭t-ha

I can totally make 100 kilos on short notice. Lets make it happen.
    Awesome :D

I can't really train cos I'm writing a thesis so I'll need a gentleman's agreement that you won't either. Actually I've got a good headstart on the no-training thing so maybe you could take up smoking as well?

These days, all it takes for me is to be associated with a thread for arguments to ensue.

KarateKrazy I can't decide if you're the saddest fan or the greatest troll of all time. Either way I'm amused.

Card is filling up nicely now. Lots of good matches in store for everyone. Tickets will be going on sale on Monday and once again I'd remind anyone interested in attending that we have a limited capacity in the venue so please get yours early to avoid dissappointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Karatekrazy

Sad, NO... Enthusiastic, YES.;)

Whats a troll?

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Its a little doll with spikey weird coloured hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

The last 20 odd posts having nothing to do with the OP.
    Please stay on topic

ANYWAY! There is of course a small matter of a fight show to be discussed!

Right now we have seven bouts in place and I'd like about 12 so there's plenty of room on the card. Right now I'm looking for:

From KO:
    84kgs C/D debut
    73kgs C/D debut

From elsewhere:
    77kgs C class (2-2am)
    70kgs C class (debut)

As well as a few others at D class who are all debutantes. Talk to your coach and then get in touch baz.oglesby[at]gmail.com or 0858320174 if you're interested.

I've just got off the phone to the venue and as it's now an amateur only show, not only am I dropping the ticket prices to €20, but I'm also now being allowed to put some rows of tables in the venue around the ring so that people can sit back, enjoy a few drinks and enjoy the fights too. We think this will be a great night out as well as having some great fighting entertainment on view!

Some updates and previews here

Advertisement