Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women's Soccer

• 23-02-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Hi, my girlfriend is interested in playing womens soccer in Waterford but I haven't a clue where to send her. Any tips from anyone? Thanks!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭aws

I think Leisure Leagues are setting up a ladies league soon if you google it you could get a contact number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I Live out in Kilmac mate and they'd always be looking for players if she could get out there. My OH plays for them!

PM if you want any contact details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

womens soccer, is it like the Carlsberg ad??????:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

robtri wrote: »
    womens soccer, is it like the Carlsberg ad??????:D

Let's face it...if you were to think of lesbian Tennis players, Billie Jean King, Martina Navratilova and Amelie Mauresmo would be the last ones you'd want to think about...right? Sometimes the truth hurts! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

johnville fc have a ladies team,think theyre league and cup holders ,theyre in johns park,theres also tramore ladies and benfica ladies i think too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I guess her best bet is to join up with an established team as the Leisure League teams will generally be groups of friends.

As previously mentioned, Johnville, Benfica and Tramore have ladies teams....a few others too!

All contact details for local teams are here: http://www.waterfordsportspartnership.ie/csv.cgi?sport=51

Advertisement