Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on this food intake

• 23-02-2009 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I was wundering if I could get you're advice on the following food intake for today. I work long hours in my job so am unable to fix up proper meals.... Basically, as a person trying to lose weight, is this food good/bad etc?

Londis potato wedges (1 portion), 1 apple

Roll with cheese, ham, coleslaw and mayo.

have yet to have dinnner.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Hi I was wundering if I could get you're advice on the following food intake for today. I work long hours in my job so am unable to fix up proper meals.... Basically, as a person trying to lose weight, is this food good/bad etc?

Londis potato wedges (1 portion), 1 apple

Roll with cheese, ham, coleslaw and mayo.

have yet to have dinnner.

Hi Op,
    you NEED to read the diet stickies on this forum ... I was going to ask if the rolls were wholegrain but I wont go there .. lol

basically it is a very poor diet ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

If you eat that every day you're going to put on a lot of weight. Make time for breakfast. Have weetabix with some fruit on it. I find that keeps you full until lunch. For lunch just have a sandwich or roll with whatever. Don't be eating wedges as well.

Advertisement