Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Mp5 hop up

Options
  • 23-02-2009 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

Having aproblem with the hop.I have turned it on full, half way, off all types and the bb still goes goes crazy.

Its curving upwards :confused:

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Give the barrel and hopup a good cleaning. a tight fitting piece of cloth on the cleaning rod is all ya need. its usually excess grease from in the cylinder that gets spouted out the air nozzle when the gun is fired. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Cheers man, would cotton buds do the job?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

nah they leave bits of fibre behind. the best thing to use is J cloth or those lint free cloths for cleaning car interiors.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭johnboysligo

make sure you have your hopup fully off or you might damage it when the cleaning rod comes down the barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

I had the same problem with my DE UMP. I opened it up to see what was wrong and ended up breaking my hop up altogether, so just be careful with it

• Advertisement
Advertisement