Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attn (touch screen) S60 owners: Free Handy Shell licenses with S60 - limited numbers

• 23-02-2009 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭

In case anyone hasn't seen this on www.allaboutsymbian.com - there's free licenses for their groovy shell program going when you register on www.S60.com

Limted numbers, yada yada yada.

/counts time it takes for strecker to wax lyrical about Handy Shell. 1... 2...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

So it's basically a more powerful standby screen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

That - and an improved task manager.
    You can download a free 14 day trial.
    Especially nice for 5800 owners - would say.

Assume for a minute that I'm a complete idiot (not hard ;) ). I've signed up for s60.com so how do I get my reg key for this?

Thanks

Random wrote: »
    Assume for a minute that I'm a complete idiot (not hard ;) ). I've signed up for s60.com so how do I get my reg key for this?

Thanks

Under "My Exclusives"

Unfortunately
    Unfortunately the license keys have run out

For you who are looking for Handy Shell application and license keys: Unfortunately, there are no more license keys available. But you can find other cool exclusive downloads from the left navigation.

Didn't even bag one myself.

Thread closed :(

Ah well... at least you tried :)

• Advertisement

Have become more fond of this app as time went on.

If you start typing on the standby screen it will list matching contacts and applications for you to launch.

Coming to the end of my trial now though, and pretty smashed so can't make the purchase.

Posting this on the off chance that anyone here got a free licence and doesn't like the app, I would be a very appreciative new home for it.

Advertisement