Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to move out?

Options
  • 23-02-2009 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Just a quick question.
    Currently a single room in Swords for €350 and as it appears that I wont be getting a job at home (Laois) anytime soon I was looking to upgrade.

As I ve have the time I been lookking for a cheap en suite and think I found one for €450.

Thing is how do I go about moving?
    I have no lease or contract with my current landlord but don;t want to just leave and dump her in it but can't wait until the end of the month either.

Is paying half a months rent acceptable would you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Are you renting a room in the landlord's house? Sounds that way from your post. If so then you technically could move out when you wanted to.

In the interest of fairness I would give at least 2 weeks notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

athtrasna wrote: »
    Are you renting a room in the landlord's house? Sounds that way from your post. If so then you technically could move out when you wanted to.

In the interest of fairness I would give at least 2 weeks notice.

Yep. she s nice lady so want to it as right as possible.

Advertisement