Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Neeson

• 23-02-2009 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

What's the story??? someone told me today that Liam Neeson is from Waterford - I thought he was a Nordie.

He looked fantastically fine on Tubbers on Saturday night...sigh....:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Neeson was born in Ballymena, County Antrim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liam_Neeson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

i rememeber meeting him in waterford when Micheal Collins was opening in the waterford cinema , i was about 12 at the time a few of us waited a hour to see him .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Hes related to a friend of mine from when I was in school. So... theres a connection to Waterford :rolleyes:

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

He bats for the other side anyway and if ye didnt know that by know your buying the wrong gossip mags! ha ha ony kidding

Nah i saw him there on tubridy and i said to the other half hes had a face lift, there was something about him he either just had his hair cut or a face lift:D

He looked too well if it can be said, and yes i am jealous! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

liam neesons mother was originally from waterford before she moved to the north

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

anplaya wrote: »
    liam neesons mother was originally from waterford before she moved to the north

correct , he has relations in waterford.
    an aunt of his lived close to my grandmother and a certain shopowner in the city is a cousin of his.

Advertisement