Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSI X58 platinum motherboard for sale.

Options
  • 23-02-2009 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I was building a PC around Christmas and picked this up for €280, a few weeks later I won a bid on the EVGA X58 on ebay and got it for €220 so I am now selling the MSI because I have no need for it anymore. It has never been used, it was only put in the case for a week and is now boxed with all accesories. I am willing to let it go for €250. I live in Clondalkin, Dublin and can deliver to anywhere in Dublin or if you live outside of Dublin we may be able to work something out. If you are interested PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

You should post this on Adverts.ie in the computers section..

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pubelicious15

Posted on Adverts.ie in computer hardware section, check it out if your interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Read the charter next time. Consider this yoru first and only warning, next time its a ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement