Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Warrenty issues Help!

• 23-02-2009 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I'm going to buy an iPhone Pay as you go up the north, and was wondering what if it breaks is my warranty covered by all o2 or just in the UK or is it apple that look after it? if its apple how many times can i get it repaired?

abit off this topic would i be able to buy a sim down here and still get the free messages topping up 20 a month, and also how would the internet fees work?
    sorry about all the questions and my writing skills not being top notch.

I will be using Yellowsnow

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Once you unlock it, your warranty goes out the window, so you won't have one to worry about.

If I understand what you are asking then yes, you'll still be able to get free text on the likes of O2 Experience price plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Eccentric Toast

But the wonder of it is when you restore the iphone they will never know

Advertisement