Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accenture matchplay winner is...............

Options
  • 23-02-2009 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭

think sergio is liable to rattle this 16's i think

and boyles are money back if the tigger wins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Not only are Boylers money back if Tiger wins, they are also best price
    Tiger at 6/1 at moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Havent had a chance to really study the draw as of yet but I see last night that Graeme McDowell was 170 on betfair, he had a good week last week and he's record in matchplay as an amateur (which was in America on the collegiate scene) and in last years Ryder Cup makes him the stand out price to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Solesurvivor

I think Furyk is a cracking bet at around 45-1:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Elonex

I'm on Garcia for this. Really think he'll do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Berti Vogts

Elonex wrote: »
    I'm on Garcia for this. Really think he'll do it.

As I said on another thread the other day, I think you're better off backing a good putter in matchplay. Which Garcia definitely isn't.

Also, the memory of him getting hammered by Anthony Kim in the Ryder Cup is still fresh. And he's one down with six to go against Schwartzel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

obviously you havent been watchin.........his putting is like monty's in matchplay.....different sauce!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Berti Vogts

soundsham wrote: »
    obviously you havent been watchin.........his putting is like monty's in matchplay.....different sauce!!!!

Well, I saw that missed putt from 12 feet there on 17. Woods wouldn't have missed it, matchplay or otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭applehunter

Ive followed Els since start of season.:(

Down about a grand.

Have another 100 at 44's on Betfair.

1 down....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Went with McIlroy, Leonard, Poulter and Stricker in an accum and a double on Ollie Wilson and Jimenez........... Gogogogogo

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭TomD101

Casey is 10's to win the tournament with PP at the moment (shops only). His form is solid and really should win today. If your more like myself perhaps you would like to also avail of the option to lay him on betfair at 8.2 at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭applehunter

TomD101 wrote: »
    Casey is 10's to win the tournament with PP at the moment (shops only). His form is solid and really should win today. If your more like myself perhaps you would like to also avail of the option to lay him on betfair at 8.2 at the moment!

Casey never fails to disappoint layers.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 VanPercy

LOL, How can so many people be wrong, and no mention of the eventual winner HAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭TomD101

sorry but I seemed to miss your suggestion somewhere VP?

Advertisement