Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State of the Jean Monet

Options
  • 23-02-2009 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I was in the jean monet lecture hall yesterday and sat down on the back right hand side. When I took off my bag to leave it down I noticed a medium to large-sized log of sh1t on the floor.

I could not believe my eyes.

At first I thought it was a fake practical joke sh1t. But closer inspection revealed it was real, definitely human and almost certainly student. What kind of animal would squat down in a lecture hall, and squeeze out excrement? It boggles the mind. The cleaning staff in UL aren't paid enough to deal with this sort of sh1t, if you'll pardon the pun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

But closer inspection revealed it was real, definitely human and almost certainly student.

Now now, it could easily have been any Joe Public who wandered in and wanted to show the hatred of UL in a most disgusting way.

That said, whoever is responsible for that is a pretty disgusting human being to be fair. Something like that is not the result of someone getting caught short as there are numerous toilets near the Jean Monnet.

I hope you moved seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

How did you know it was human ???? Could have been that dog that hangs around the stables!!:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

At first I thought it was a fake practical joke sh1t. But closer inspection revealed it was real, definitely human and almost certainly student.

Thats quite the ability you have there, it is wasted here. Such a fine nose is more suited to wine tasting or perhaps a quality control expert for perfume at Calvin Klein.

But seriously, thats pretty messed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

It appears we have a phantom shitter in our midsts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

pics or it didnt happen tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ya as someone said it could be that dog thats always around the stables, Id like to think better of people...

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

I think it may have been a drop and run..... did anyone check it for drugs.. well you know what certain types of prisoners are like??Ok this is a disturbing video ...... I'm appauled by it.... by it is topical and funny in a non funny way !!!.... you'll know what I mean ...Just imagine it occuring in the Jean Monet

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=how+to+stop+people+pooing+in+class&aq=f

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Xabs

1huge1 wrote: »
    Ya as someone said it could be that dog thats always around the stables, Id like to think better of people...

Really? How's that going for you? :o
    I'm sure ThomondBull can tell the difference between human and animal excrement.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Xabs wrote: »
    I'm sure ThomondBull can tell the difference between human and animal excrement.

Well, human excrement tends to be in logs, whereas dog excrement tends to be in swirling mounds.

As for how you could tell it was a student sh!t, did it have a mixture of nuts and MAX crisps in it or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'm afraid Penetrato's comment finally pushed the thread into the realm of being a waste of good electrons that are needed elsewhere. We're done.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement