Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rent to buy

Options
  • 23-02-2009 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

where can you rent to buy in wexford?i know there is the place on whiterock hill and clonard village,but is there any more?or any that will be soon preferably in the countryside. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Leanan Sidhe

I don't know if this will help any, but Clonattin Village in Gorey is rent to buy...as far as I know, there don't seem to be many houses in the countryside that are rent to buy..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Just saw this one in Bree on property.ie

Search for id 381090

Does not give any details of the rent to buy scheme but it's an nice house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mark50

Hi, i have a beautiful 4 bedroom dormer bungalow on 1.75acres 3 miles from murntown, 8 miles from wexford town, 7 miles from kilmore quay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

Hi, i have a beautiful 4 bedroom dormer bungalow on 1.75acres 3 miles from murntown, 8 miles from wexford town, 7 miles from kilmore quay.

is it rent to buy? how much? Can i see it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mark50

yes its rent to buy, circa €300k.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sportpal

I know its ages since you posted that you had a property for rent to buy you dont still have it available do you

Or to anyone else im looking for rent to buy preferably in countryside in wexford

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭robdugg

I'll be looking in November when my lease is up on my current place. So any help or info would be much appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mshec

Hi Guys,

Myself and my fiance are also looking at this scheme. I have been in touch with an auctioneers in Gorey this week in relation to Clonattin Village, the deposit on the four bed detached house is €20,000 (:eek:) and the monthly mortgage is €1,000, that is because the only four bed they have left is the show house? They also have apartments left and the deposit on those is €5,000 with a monthly mortgage of €1,000. We are waiting to hear back from a few other agents and when we do I'll let you know :) Hope everyone gets sorted!

Mshec

Advertisement