Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Midlands Airsoft Club

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Benny Lava's private security force are as we speak in intense training to blend in with Mr. Lava's entourage.

LMAO as long as you know you will all be expected to do the dance :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Stone.cold wrote: »
    LMAO as long as you know you will all be expected to do the dance :D

So do you stone!!!

So do you stone!!!
    why do u think im goin to bed early im knackered from practising the moves :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

:eek:
    why do u think im goin to bed early im knackered from practising the moves :D

I would actually pay to see that!!
    Col Stone dancing!!!lol:D:D:D:D

Rooky1 wrote: »
    :eek:

I would actually pay to see that!!
    Col Stone dancing!!!lol:D:D:D:D
    Becareful what you wish for mate :D

• Advertisement

:eek:Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr on reflection I am feeling quite scared now!!!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

All that jiggling, it'd be hypnotic!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

tudenham10 wrote: »

That's not nice. :mad:

LMAO you been goin through my home movies :D
    A.O.N wrote: »
    That's not nice. :mad:

you havent seen me dancing :):)

Great to be out and about again today, even if the weather was a tad damp! Kudos to Rooky for his work as the fugitive, we seem to churn out sneeky gits up in Shadowlands!
    While I'm mentioning sneeky gits, our resident sniper is now wielding a P90, just what we needed, him being able to conceal a full auto aeg :rolleyes:

Finally, a very impressive debut by Robert, hopefully we'll be seeing you on a regular basis from now on!

As always gents!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 colm.airsoft

Hi, This is my first time using boards.ie and am unsure how to use it so i dont know if im sending this message right ? Anyway i was airsofting with Airsoft.Tactical.Force today and they said they were going to Midlands Airsoft Club next week. They said that I could come with them . But they said that id better go through some stuff with you . For a start im 14. And i hope the age dosent affect me playing at MAC . Im an honset and respectful player. And if i am to go next week with Airsoft Tactical Force how much will it cost ? THANKS . Hope to see you next week !:)

Hi, This is my first time using boards.ie and am unsure how to use it so i dont know if im sending this message right ? Anyway i was airsofting with Airsoft.Tactical.Force today and they said they were going to Midlands Airsoft Club next week. They said that I could come with them . But they said that id better go through some stuff with you . For a start im 14. And i hope the age dosent affect me playing at MAC . Im an honset and respectful player. And if i am to go next week with Airsoft Tactical Force how much will it cost ? THANKS . Hope to see you next week !:)
    Colm thanks for letting me know the lads r coming down i hadnt heard from the ATF, but unfortunatly our age limit is 16 and also is is club policy that invitees must be known to members

Great to be out and about again today, even if the weather was a tad damp! Kudos to Rooky for his work as the fugitive, we seem to churn out sneeky gits up in Shadowlands!
    While I'm mentioning sneeky gits, our resident sniper is now wielding a P90, just what we needed, him being able to conceal a full auto aeg :rolleyes:

Finally, a very impressive debut by Robert, hopefully we'll be seeing you on a regular basis from now on!

As always gents!

Yes my P90 has found a good home and a new life in the hands of the badger! Shame he kept shooting at me.

Have to say that Rooky did very well today, even if he was rather naughty...

Robert was very impressive for a noob, well done!

stone you missed a great days gaming

Yes my P90 has found a good home and a new life in the hands of the badger! Shame he kept shooting at me.

Have to say that Rooky did very well today, even if he was rather naughty...

Robert was very impressive for a noob, well done!

stone you missed a great days gaming
    from all accounts i appear to have missed a good one alright but american muscle cars and Trucks made up for it :D Plus the bucket of brownie points i earned today

Plus the bucket of brownie points i earned today

Awh bless! :p

Awh bless! :p
    Considering i have gamed practically every sunday since the start of feb i think i owed them one day out :D

Great day yesterday! Totally wrecked. Running is not good for my old bones......

Chuck the Rooky wasn't naughty!!;) You are a bully!!:D:rolleyes::D

Chewy was as sneaky as always.
    A great debut from Robert.

Shadow Company intelligence confirmed earlier today that the A.T.F War Machine is rolling towards our borders E.T.A 13.09.09 10am :D may god have mercy on us all

OH NOESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the Evil ATF!!!!!!!!

Last time they were down I was limping for a fortnight!!!! :p

It'll be good to see them on the field of battle again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

im really looking forward to sunday man, cant wait for a good days gaming :D

• Advertisement

not my fault, i was on ur side last time, someone had to win it for ya :D:p:rolleyes:

im really looking forward to sunday man, cant wait for a good days gaming :D
    Likewise cant wait mate :D

not my fault, i was on ur side last time, someone had to win it for ya :D:p:rolleyes:
    so you will have a chance to be on the recieving end of the shadows this time wont that be nice for ya :D

so you will have a chance to be on the recieving end of the shadows this time wont that be nice for ya :D

No pressure then! Chuck, time to put The G Monster on ice and Rooky into his time capsule (after all the running yesterday, his liccle legs will be sore), me, time to get herself baking again!:D

No pressure then! Chuck, time to put The G Monster on ice and Rooky into his time capsule (after all the running yesterday, his liccle legs will be sore), me, time to get herself baking again!:D
    See if her good self can russell us up a nice tank :D

A couple of senekot in the brownies maybe? Will take chemical\biological warfare to a different level?

(Honestly lads, they'll be grand, I'll eat them all myself to prove it!)

A couple of senekot in the brownies maybe? Will take chemical\biological warfare to a different level?

(Honestly lads, they'll be grand, I'll eat them all myself to prove it!)
    Oh dear god no, the natural beauty of shadowland would be lost for ever

You are omly mad because I killed you!!:D:D:D
    These little legs are working just fine.
    Fighting fit ready to run away from the very evil ATF:eek::eek::eek:

I like cake!

(wink wink)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Btw forgot to mention

The site looks brilliant, it had been a long time since I actually checked it out and it seems it got an onverhaul, fair play it looks really slick and pro.

Pity cant say the same for your airsoft skillz

128674629603001235.jpg

:P

ya give it wit one hand and ya take it back with the other :D don't take it out on me cause u didn't win tony's comp :)....... tell ya what although I will use a lot of it this weekend against ATF I will keep a special can of whop ass just for when I see u next :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

love the smack-talk :D Whats with all the Evil ATF stuff eh?:eek:
    Its going to be tricky winning Midlands hearts and minds as well as kicking their butts at the same time! :p;):D

missed the last trip over so im really looking forward to playing on your turf again,

cheers

J

johnboyire wrote: »
    Its going to be tricky winning Midlands hearts and minds as well as kicking their butts at the same time!

Well you know what they say J its better to have tried and failed then not to have tried at all :D

Well you know what they say J its better to have tried and failed then not to have tried at all :D

ouch! i just got burned!! :eek::D hehe

johnboyire wrote: »
    ouch! i just got burned!! :eek::D hehe
    :D:D

• Advertisement

Sunday is looking like its goin to be a scorcher :D i cant wait for the invasion

looking forward to tomorrow man, hows that little addition u were building look?

looking forward to tomorrow man, hows that little addition u were building look?
    unfortunatly weather didnt permit much work on the site we had to rebuild one of the bases the weather took its toll on it but it was rebuild better than the original :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭derek s aon

well aon can't wait to make are way back out on the 20th

well aon can't wait to make are way back out on the 20th
    the 20th will the battle to end all battles :D

• Advertisement

Once again it was a pleasure having the ATF down with us today. As always great honour and great craic!

Have to say it was a big change from the usual ATF full frontal assault and winding up upside down in a badger hole trying to get some cover!!! :D There was some amazing sneaking from ye lads and ye kept us on our toes.

I have to say it was one of the best days I've had on the site - great weather and a great team to go up against.

Looking forward to you're next visit lads.

And Alan thanks for the prezzie! Now to pry it out of Stone's cold dead hands!

had great craic today lads, some interesting games and had a good chance to break in the new ghillie :D i used so little ammo it was class, today was a reminder of why i play this sport and the weather wasnt bad either :D

had great craic today lads, some interesting games and had a good chance to break in the new ghillie :D i used so little ammo it was class, today was a reminder of why i play this sport and the weather wasnt bad either :D

About that ghillie suit... Have to say I thought you were going to stand out like a sore thumb in it (coz of the colour) but you blended in very well, a little bit too well for my liking :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Kristov

twas my first time there today ...:) had a blast fair play to everyone who was there today ..
    hopfully ill be able to get down next time :)

ta lads proper airsoft :)

IMG_8509.jpg

what can i say, A.T.F as always provided us with a heart pounding day of games, although on the anniversary of Shadow Companies formation i have to say compared to our first encounter of A.T.F in shadowlands (when we were sliced and diced by the lads) today the Shadows gave as good as they got :D, as always a pleasure lads come back soon

im shattered, deadly as usual, you lads are great to play against and you even organised the sunshine for us!

really did not see the day going! time flys eh! thanks again for a great day and some great airsoft action,

cheers

J

I gotta say the first game was amazing but the one part for me, i was pinned down behind a mound, A.T.F were closing in, Alan came to my rescue and gave me cover fire to make my break, we leap frogged back to the next line of defense. it was amazing Al i will have your back anytime man :D

Many thanks to Alan and the lads from A.T.F. for coming over to us today, it was a pleasure as always to have you visit!

(A word to the wise for other teams though, ATF have been working on the sneaky stuff, they were popping up everywhere, like those feckin mole yokes!:D)

Till next time lads!:)

An excellent day! Great weather, great game play, totally honest players!!
    What more can we ask for.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

I gotta say the first game was amazing but the one part for me, i was pinned down behind a mound, A.T.F were closing in, Alan came to my rescue and gave me cover fire to make my break, we leap frogged back to the next line of defense. it was amazing Al i will have your back anytime man :D

That was EPIC !!!! As always i had a fantastic time, Midlands is one of the few sites very few sites!! very very few sites where you dont need marchalls ,midlands is what Airsoft is all about there is no ''i beat you or we we kicked your ass or take your hit or i hit you'' its all about playing the game and haveing fun:)
    i had a blast being on your team for a while Trev it was great when it was just myself and your yourself left at the second ambush site :D talk about a fire fight it was nearly like the Alamo!!!!!
    As i said before thanks for having us down to your site and as always it was a pleasure gaming with Shadow Company great bunch of honest gamers who are getting better and better tactics everytime we go to midlands:):)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement