Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsoft Club

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

it was with sore heads and full bellies The Contractors and Co. arrived on site, safety briefing,rules , game brief ........Then Game on ..

Great day. In the words of a God ''We'll be back !!!''

Thanks for all The Contractors and Co.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Many thanks to The Contractors and Co. for coming down to us today, good craic, banter and highly skilled play, especially that ambush at the end of the day!
    Also, a big thank you to Viper John and Philip for helping us stem to Contractor tide! Especially as this was Philips' first day out! Cheers lads!
    Hope to see you all again soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

IMG_7750.jpg

We had Contractors, We had Spector Wolves & we had a Viper. In short we had an amazing bunch of lads down today, we have been spoilled here at M.A.C over the past 3 weekends with the level of gaming, honesty and down right good sportmanship and today was no different, I thank each and everyone of you for an outstanding day, and rightly siad the Ambush at the end was pure class.

Presenting the First Lady of Shadowlands :D

IMG_7751.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

whydave wrote: »
    it was with sore heads and full bellies The Contractors and Co. arrived on site, safety briefing,rules , game brief ........Then Game on ..

Great day. In the words of a God ''We'll be back !!!''

Thanks for all The Contractors and Co.

what i tell ya dave bleeeeedin deadly site aint it
    did ya get lost be honest now lol

IMG_7751.jpg[/quote]

be down next week:):)

• Advertisement

lol unfortunatly she took the title home with her and will only grace us with her presence again the next time the Contractors visit :)

Stone.cold wrote: »
    lol unfortunatly she took the title home with her and will only grace us with her presence again the next time the Contractors visit :)

she's a contractor eh hmmmmm time to call in that favour Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

moggser wrote: »

IMG_7751.jpg

Any chance we could lay on special transport every weekend for our first Lady!!!:D
    Just a suggestion - might encourage a few more as well!!;)

Really sorry I missed today! Thanks to all that came down, see you all next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Glad to see that everyone had a good time, shame I missed it. Nite nite ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bootleg_loco

What a site we had a great time on sunday, we are planning a return trip and am bring a ghillie suit with me to use in dead wood because i would have done way better if i had one with me.

• Advertisement

What a site we had a great time on sunday, we are planning a return trip and am bring a ghillie suit with me to use in dead wood because i would have done way better if i had one with me.
    Loco, your a credit to your team, you guys are welcome back anytime you want.

My God what a day to be out in the Woods :D, great craic today some seriously good games thanx to all that came out

Savage craic today Lads! Many thanks to one and all!

Really good games yesterday!
    But it was bloomin roasting!!!

The protect the VIP game was epic, truly epic!

This sunday's games are shaping up to be an epic day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Hawks in attendance, you bet your sweet paper hostages it will be.

sweet...........paper...........hostages......
    man i gotta get something to eat

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Hawks in attendance, you bet your sweet paper hostages it will be.
    ah the Dr is in the house, yeah we decided not to use live hostages anymore, the whole human rights thing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Another great days gaming.

What can I say lads, thanks again.
    The games were fantastic and the site really is amazing.

Can't wait 'till next time, maybe I'll spend less time on my belly.

• Advertisement

IMG_7821.jpg

well i siad it was going to be epic and i was right, the last game was one to remember the G monster held the rebel base single handed (so glad he is on our team :D ) till the bitter end, Hawks as always outstanding game play i cant wait till your next visit, God i'm wreacked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

A pleasure and a privilege as always. The summer really does bring out the extra places to hide :-)

We'll be back, just make the call.

Today was a truly epic day. Fantastic game play all round. Only thing I'd change is next time we'll give G an extra mag for his pistol!

As always I'm looking forward to the next time the hawks are down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Today was a truly epic day. Fantastic game play all round. Only thing I'd change is next time we'll give G an extra mag for his pistol!

Or teach him some trigger discipline :-P I've never had someone try to octuple-tap me before.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Or teach him some trigger discipline :-P I've never had someone try to octuple-tap me before.

:pac::D:pac::D

Its the beard, he's scared of beards!:D Yeah he has a bit of an itchy trigger finger when you let him loose with a pistol.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Teach him? its hard enough getting back in his cage at the end of the day without trying to communicate with him, once the G Monster gets your scent better get ure head down :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Guys, really enjoyed the games today - you guys are a real pleasure to play with (and eat with - thanks for the hot dogs, they went down a treat!):pac:
    As a MAC virgin, I was blown away by the site - it really is awesome and I can't wait to get back there. For now though, my body is wracked with MAC-induced pain and is destined for a long hot Radox bath...:cool:

Edit: The Hawks tactical briefing piss-up last night probably didn't help much either:P

Gentlemen, it was an honor and a privilege to play against you again today, every time we play the Hawks it seems we have to raise our game which is always a challenge we do our best to meet!

These guys have to be the most honorable bunch of sneeky gits ever!
    Hope to see ye all again soon!

(might forgo the spectacular bbq next time though!:D)

HOT DOGS!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
    Me out sick and you all had hotdogs.:(
    I am going to cry myself to sleep.
    Gits.

Glad everyone had a great day, hope to shoot you all in the very near future.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I just want to know where you got the cloning machine because it seemed like G was all over the place.

Brilliant games and gaming as I have come to expect
    See ye all sooner than later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement