Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Floyd Darkside of the moon

Options
  • 23-02-2009 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Has anyone ever watched the wizard of oz with the sound down and have darkside of the moon playing . it fits well in mine opinion every note seems to fit in a strange and weird but good way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Moved to the music forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Any time I've heard this the person seemed to have had a fair few smokes or some shrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tipptipp

saw it at the electric picnic 08 .............. seemed fine to me but everything does at the picnic :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

tipptipp wrote: »
    saw it at the electric picnic 08 .............. seemed fine to me but everything does at the picnic :P

I saw it there too for the first time, and it was quite chilling. 'Aquired' a dvd synched version of it a few days later (apparently the US version of Oz is the right one, since it has a few extra seconds). Watched that without the aid of mind altering substances and must say that it's far too coincidental to be passed off as such. Certainly the first play of the album is in time. It's clear as day when 'Money' starts anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Diggabot

I've never got around to trying it. Usually when someone thinks of it everyone is too wasted to sync it up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Ya, I've done it a few times, it's cool to watch and the album is great anyway. Some of the lyrics and breaks in the music match the scenes and moods in the film really well. You've got to wonder how someone found that out in the first place!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYhr7fuWHAM

then 2-6 from same uploader.

Someone posted this on St pats forum tonight, if anything an excuse to listen to a quality album.

Seriously ****ing weird how it syncs up.

Advertisement