Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hull city

Options
  • 23-02-2009 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Great win tonight,hopefully this will the start of a good run in,great header by Woddy hope he's ok for the final. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

It looked nasty. Very happy with the win. Not a great performance though. Boro next for us in the league, we should pick up a win in that one and we'll look in much better shape

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

a couple of important games before then ringo!!

not a pretty win but a very valuable 3 pts on the board. a little bit of breathing distance between us n the chasing pack. what was up with cudicini tonight? not like him at all. really surprised at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

keane=cock wrote: »
    a couple of important games before then ringo!!

not a pretty win but a very valuable 3 pts on the board. a little bit of breathing distance between us n the chasing pack. what was up with cudicini tonight? not like him at all. really surprised at him.

I know keane but just looking at the league we've a good chance to pull away a little with another win next wednesday. A win on Sunday would be nice, not too bothered bout uefa.
    Yeah I was a bit surprised with a couple of things he did tonight. Safer option than Gomes still

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Nice to see the KING back again,wasen't expecting to see him in the team tonight,Palacios got stuck in again,money well spent on that lad.as for JJ i just don't understand what the deal is with him,i just don't rate him at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭RAUL DUKE

Thank f*ck for that!Pretty scrappy to say the least but its a big 3 points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Massive result - 2 great goals - absolutely deighted

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

tippspur wrote: »
    Nice to see the KING back again,wasen't expecting to see him in the team tonight,Palacios got stuck in again,money well spent on that lad.as for JJ i just don't understand what the deal is with him,i just don't rate him at all.
    I'd agree about Jenas, did nothing. For a game like that Harry could have played Zokora & Palacios in the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Big Big result,

I honestly thought we were going to loose again. I'd say that should be the end of our relegation woes, If we can get 6-7 points from our next 4 league games we should be out of it IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

ziedth wrote: »
    Big Big result,

I honestly thought we were going to loose again. I'd say that should be the end of our relegation woes, If we can get 6-7 points from our next 4 league games we should be out of it IMO
    THAT is the problem, how many times do we follow up a good result with a bad one, we go away to ARSE and Chelski and get good draws, but then loose at home to the likes of Hull and Sunderland, and way to many home draws, Wigan, Fulham, Portsmouth.:o

We need to show the character and performance against Boro next week, this is a real 6 pointer and a must win home game - I won't say we are out of the woods if we win it, but i would feel a lot better knowing we can follow up a good result away, with a nice home win against one of the teams below us!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Massive win.
    Average performance but its the result that matters.

Fingers crossed we get an early goal on Thursday and make a game of it.

P.S. They should make all tickets 15 quid on Thursday and have the place hoppin for it. Hang on , there's a pig flying down OConnell Street......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Massive win another two against boro and sunderland should almost see us out of the woods I rekon especially with redknapp saying 9 more points will see us up till next year

Advertisement