Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh, whether to laugh or to cry ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

"When was the last time you ever saw one of these?" he asks in the ad and with good reason I say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Is that an origional irish reg wasted? Lol

I'd love to see who comes up with these ideas, Lipu's finest. Steering wheel is awful, a long with the rest of the interior.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Don't worry, that's a UK plate.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Its like one of those micra's you can get in Japan with the "retro" front and extra chrome, *shudders*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

cl-p-dublin1334660version_55322711.jpg
    Verrrry unusual.wonder what its like to drive!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Heres one i made earlier :pac:
    [IMG][/img]mitsuokaviewtf3qa.jpg
    Surprisingly ive seen tons of these around, terrible looking things, is it supposed to look like a jag?!:eek: Anyway, its along the lines of that mini... apart from a micra not being a classic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,741 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Arrgh, as soon as I saw the OP, I knew someone would come up with a picture of a Viewt :(

unkel wrote: »
    Arrgh, as soon as I saw the OP, I knew someone would come up with a picture of a Viewt :(

Don' worry, I would have, only had I know they weren't called a Jicra Mk2 :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭manta mad

oooohhhhh yuk :confused:

rotten is the only word to describe that !

i suppose everyone to their own .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

rather unusual ... or quite peculiar is about as nice as i can be about that. seems a rather silly thing to do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

rubbish car, whoever came up with the idea should be hung... and the interior finish, they must have been drunk when covering the dash!

no-image-large.gif

no-image-large.gif

Mitsuoka rolls copyno-image-large.gif
    The interior lets it down a bit....:p:rolleyes:
    http://www.carzone.ie/search/Rolls-Royce/Silver-Shadow/Silver--/200851191270393/advert

That car will be forsale ever more... Ever more:P

That car will be forsale ever more... Ever more:P
    Yep,now theres one for the banger track!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

The horror...

.and up comes the vomit...:eek:
    mitsuoka-mustang.jpg

369417387_615c01dd7a.jpg?v=0

mitsuoka-galue-f.jpg

02-ryoga.jpg

mitsuoka-nouera.jpg

This one is probably the best..
    mitsuoka-himiko.jpg

Funny how they think giving it a roller or jaguar like grille makes it classy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭MercMad

I actually quite like that white convertible.........................................................NOT!

What are they thinking of ??

Kinda reminds me of the story of "The Beast" and all the litigation that ensued due to the use of the Rolls Royce grille. There doesn't seem to be any pictures of its original body, destroyed by fire, with the RR grille and everyone is afraid to reproduce any they have.

merlin-v12-beast.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Yeah I kinda like the Morgazda too.....

Advertisement