Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big announcement on Strawberry Alarm Clock 24th Feb

• 24-02-2009 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Apparently there will be a big announcement on the Strawberry Alarm Clock on the 24th of Feb. Adrian and Jeremy from the Phone Show will be on it.

Any ideas what the big news is????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Maybe they got some decent presenters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Dusk Niteclub to sponsor the Ireland Rugby Team?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Their resignation with any luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Bleeeedin Clery's window?

They're living in clery's window for a week. That's it?

I thought they we're announcing that they were taking over the breaky show.

That's ****.

they could've told people on their own show.

Yes, but if they did that, we wouldn't have this shiny new wonderful thread now would we??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yes, but if they did that, we wouldn't have this shiny new wonderful thread now would we??
    It's lovely and tidy isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Humber - I can't infract you, but I would have so:

This is an infraction for violating the Radio forum charter. specifically the bit that goes:
    Derailing a thread with off-topic comments will result in an infraction or a ban, at the moderators discretion.

This is the only warning that will be given about off-topic posts. Moderators will not be obliged to give any more warnings on-thread.

In fairness, we have been quite visible about warning people that this would be enforced more strictly - the charter was updated and an announcement posted.

Please continue to contribute to the radio forum, but keep it on-topic, thanks :)

cheers,
    tbh.

I sent that to bigboss as well. Please guys, keep things on topic - we will be enforcing this more strictly.

I'm going to close this thread tonight, if we have any final topical things to say, let's get them in quick, mmmmkay?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement