Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eircom League

• 24-02-2009 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

With the new season almost upon us, is there going to be many Boardsies covering the games this year, I have my calender sorted (Wife Permitting) and am gonna try to get to every ground over the course of the season, would be good to meet with other boardsies on my travels. And maybe share the driving on an away trip or two!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

With the new season almost upon us, is there going to be many Boardsies covering the games this year, I have my calender sorted (Wife Permitting) and am gonna try to get to every ground over the course of the season, would be good to meet with other boardsies on my travels. And maybe share the driving on an away trip or two!

Don't you mean the League of Ireland ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

You need a pass I take it and it seems a lot of hassle to get one....will be at a decent percentage of Boh's games anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

soccerc wrote: »
    Don't you mean the League of Ireland ;)

Lets just call it the Pat Grace Fried Chicken League!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Wacko

I would love to have a bit of a go, at some LOI photography, don't think I really have equipment that would be up to the job though and I only really started taking photos last month, would it be easier to get access at one of the smaller clubs ? I go to most matches out in Bray anyway and can't ever remember seeing photographers at them, it's amazing what you can miss when you have no interest. Also what is the situation with bringing your camera along and just taking photos from the crowd........ a big no no ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

From the crowd it's ok, I even photographed last seasons fai cup final.

• Advertisement
Advertisement