Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Dream

Options
  • 24-02-2009 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

I usually frequent the Paranormal forum and only found out this place existed, i posted this morning with the below post, i can't make anything out of it, anyone have any ideas!?
    I don't usually post about this type of stuff but i had the weirdest dream ever last night, i only remember bits and pieces. The only words i got from it where 'terror', 'go' & 'Italian' but i saw these words like news papers bits but they where covered by other papers so not sure if they where the full words. I also remember a few images like a helicopter with a paraglider and some sort of scaffolding and something to do with a zip line.
    It was the weirdest of things, felt like it was a memory of something but i have no idea of what, anyone have any advice on dreams?
    I left out that the two middle r's in the word 'terror' where blurred out so they might not of been r's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Adhamh

Hmmm... Here's something not to do but I'll tell ya anyway:

I have such vivid and realistic dreams that sometimes I can't tell them from reality, so this mightn't apply to others but a few years ago I decided to keep a dream diary whereby upon waking up I'd write down the nights dreams before I forgot them, just so I'd have a few funny stories to tell the lads (I'm kinda known for mad dreams y'see) and that's exactly what I did. But after a while, I started 'unlocking' dreams unintentionally that I had up to fifteen ****ing years ago and I was only young at the time. I'd just be there reading the paper and then shhhiiiiiiiittt!! And no, I've never used drugs. I stopped recording them for the sake of my sanity and was soon back to normal.

Sorry for the no help, but I had to post that somewhere here.

Advertisement