Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recliner Armchair

• 24-02-2009 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of any decent deals to be had on a recliner? Or even any recommendations for places to look? Argos have them startin at about 340, but I don't mind paying a bit extra for a decent one if I reckon it's good value...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Here's a few. I was in the Mullingar branch last week and they had a nice looking recliner and footstool for €349. Might be worth checking out.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

Every now and again, Arnotts offer their Lazyboy recliner at half price - its a super chair and takes up very little room

Got a brilliant one in Homebase a few months back for €150. It was on sale, of course, but it's a grand chair. Definitely worth checking out up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I think I'll check out Homebase tomorrow. What model did you get for €150?

Cost Plus look good too. Any stores near Dublin? Their storefinder is useless!

Sappy404 wrote: »
    I think I'll check out Homebase tomorrow. What model did you get for €150?

Haven't got a bean what model it was. There's no sticker or anything on the chair with a number, and the receipt is long gone. :(

I don't know whereabouts they're located around the country, i was in the one in Drogheda when i bought mine. It was originally €300 i think, but as 50% off? Not fully sure though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Sappy404 wrote: »

It sure is!

From the Eircom phone book:

Cost Plus Sofa

Long Mile Rd Dublin 12 (As your heading out from the city centre it's on the right hand side, big red and white signage)

(01)4563367

Cost Plus Sofas

Unit C7 Gullivers Retail Park Northwood Business 9 Co. Dublin

(01)8579355

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement