Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about PT3

Options
  • 24-02-2009 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Just reinstalling PT3 on a new laptop as it was wiped from my old one.

PT3, if I remember right, did not always differentiate between HU and 6max stats and this was really annoying because at 200NL I end up having 3 rows in the stats, 1 for correctly imported HU hands, 1 for correctly imported 6max hands, and 1 for all the rest which are lumped together, thus skewing the stats.

How do I set it from the beginning to import HU hands and 6max hands seperately???

ie.
    200NL (6)....5k hands
    200NL (2)....5k hands

not
    200NL.........10k hands

Apologies if I'm not explaining this properly,
    Thanks,
    Adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

I hope I don't derail your thread but if anyone knows how to do this for HEM could you let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

digiman wrote: »
    I hope I don't derail your thread but if anyone knows how to do this for HEM could you let me know!

Didn't know it did it in HM as well, never used it. If it's possible to fix it in HM then I'll just get that, cos it tilts the bejesus out of me.

So advice on either (or preferably both) please....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Actually there is a way you can do it, only found out about this now after having it for fecking ages!!! A bit of research helps!! You just need to select "winnings report" from the list!!

This is what it looks like if its any use to you.

hem.jpg

Cool, cheers. I presume there's a similar way to get PT3 to do the same so if anyone knows it please let me know, otherwise I'll prob just get HM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

If PT has filters, i'm sure some one in the support has already developed one. As thats what I got for HM. The filter is called Table type.

Could be way off as I never used PT3.

• Advertisement

anybody?????

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

digiman wrote: »
    Actually there is a way you can do it, only found out about this now after having it for fecking ages!!! A bit of research helps!! You just need to select "winnings report" from the list!!

This is what it looks like if its any use to you.

hem.jpg

Play more 2/4 head up, imo.

Advertisement