Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap games keys for PC GAMES

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That may be the most disturbing thing I have seen all month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Tolumbar

AlmightyCushio,let see some prof that he send me money?
    He is lying!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Tolumbar wrote: »
    He is lying!

untitled-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

He is lying!

He typed it on the previous page. That's the proof, man! Am I missing something here?

Listen, I really want the COD key but until you give him his money back I'm not going to buy it off you.

Btw, what the conversion rate on EUR to YEN?

Hey, enough pictures. I want to hear what this Tolumbar has to say. And I'd be VERY interested in hearing what AlmightyCushion has to say for himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

That Cushion guy is a pure cowboy....

sheriff%20cushion.jpg

man proove that you pay me and with what system btw and what is my account ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

If Almighty Cushion is getting a refund can I get the games he sent back at a discount since they're second hand now?

he is lying all the time he didnt get any keys from me!

So he paid you money for a key you admit you never gave him? That's THEFT. You'll have to give it back.

• Advertisement

Oh, ok then, I'll take them at full price then.

Almighty Cushion owes me money so I won't be able to buy them until he gives me back the 50 euro he owes me. So as soon as you give Almighty Cushion his refund I'll get the money off him and buy the keys

Is the server update at 3? Wonder is there any chance we could get them to put it back an hour?

he is lying all the time he didnt get any keys from me!

I know - he is a notorious scammer and liar. He is not to be trusted. But until you pay him back I don't think I can do business with you.

Is the server update at 3? Wonder is there any chance we could get them to put it back an hour?

It's at 4 these days, so we still have plenty of time to get this mess sorted out and for me to buy those keys

Sarky he didnt pay me nothing he is lying!

Almighty Cushion IS BIG SCAM !!!

orestes wrote: »
    Oh, ok then, I'll take them at full price then.

Almighty Cushion owes me money so I won't be able to buy them until he gives me back the 50 euro he owes me. So as soon as you give Almighty Cushion his refund I'll get the money off him and buy the keys

Hey, wait a minute, I gave AlmightyCushion €50 on Friday, he said he was going to pay you with it.

If you never got it back, then what the hell did he do with MY money?

Almighty Cushion IS BIG SCAM !!!

We know! He always trying to scam people, but you should still pay him his €50 back. It doesn't look good for your reputation, you know.

Sarky wrote: »
    Hey, wait a minute, I gave AlmightyCushion €50 on Friday, he said he was going to pay you with it.

What the hell?! He really is a scammer! Damn you Almighty Cushion!

Sorry for doubting you tolumbar, as soon as I get my 50 euro back off Sarky I'll buy those keys, sorry for the mix up

I know - he is a notorious scammer and liar. He is not to be trusted. But until you pay him back I don't think I can do business with you.

Man what you say it is not logical you said first u know he is liar and scammer then you say me to send him money? ( money that doenst exist,he dont even reply on how did he send the money,what is mine account and prove of conversation between me and him? )
    I really dont understand what is going on here!

Almighty Cushion IS BIG SHAM !!!

FYP

2006.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

He is lying!
    How dare you. Here's your proof. Good luck getting anyone to buy your stuff now. You're the only scammer here. I still never got the keys which were supposed to be free yet I paid for.

I am goin to sleep now,cya tommorow.

It looks like we've all been had by AlmightyCushion. I just reported all his posts, hopefully we'll get him banned soon.

Tolumbar, how about instead of paying him back, you send me and orestes here the keys you were going to send him?

awww

Man what you say it is not logical you said first u know he is liar and scammer then you say me to send him money? ( money that doenst exist,he dont even reply on how did he send the money,what is mine account and prove of conversation between me and him? )
    I really dont understand what is going on here!

You've got it, man. That's exactly it!

nice photoshop skills,but my price is in $ u forgot that man.
    And the screen shoot of paymant service from where u send the money?

How dare you. Here's your proof. Good luck getting anyone to buy your stuff now. You're the only scammer here. I still never got the keys which were supposed to be free yet I paid for.

Tolumbar, what have you to say for yourself?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I used it to pay for keys that I was meant to get for free and I still haven't recieved. Sorry man.

It looks like we've all been had by AlmightyCushion. I just reported all his posts, hopefully we'll get him banned soon.

Tolumbar, how about instead of paying him back, you send me and orestes here the keys you were going to send him?

Yeah, Almight Cushion should be ashamed of himself for trying to scam people, he should definitely be banned.

I think us sending us his keys is a good idea, and if you can send us his refund aswell that should clear everything up for everybody

• Advertisement

nice photoshop skills,but my price is in $ u forgot that man.
    And the screen shoot of paymant service from where u send the money?

You think that's photoshop?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement