Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap games keys for PC GAMES

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Codofwar

Tolumbar man, you seem really genuine and ignore the rest of these lads, they are only messing with you. If the keys are still free, could I have one for fallout 4 and call of duty 6, Just downloaded them and im not smart enough to get keys on my own. Please help!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Tolumbar wrote: »
    nice photoshop skills,but my price is in $ u forgot that man.
    And the screen shoot of paymant service from where u send the money?
    I'm on a crappy netbook. Photoshop doesn't run on this. What payment service are you talking about? You never mentioned a payment service, you just told me to email you the money. Also I live in Ireland. How the hell would I get dollars at this time of night to email to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Honestly though, you should send Fanny Craddock a COD4 key, if it works I'll buy one for $25 tonight!

Cinnte :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

How dare you. Here's your proof. Good luck getting anyone to buy your stuff now. You're the only scammer here. I still never got the keys which were supposed to be free yet I paid for.

2qm0swj.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

orestes wrote: »
    I think us sending us his keys is a good idea, and if you can send us his refund aswell that should clear everything up for everybody

That makes sense. I can compromise if you can.

Tolumbar, when can we expect his refund?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I'm on a crappy netbook. Photoshop doesn't run on this. What payment service are you talking about? You never mentioned a payment service, you just told me to email you the money. Also I live in Ireland. How the hell would I get dollars at this time of night to email to you.

All excellent points!

Tolumbar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Sarky wrote: »
    That makes sense. I can compromise if you can.

Yep, I think it's only fair we split his refund since he didn't pay for the keys with our money

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

This is the best thread i've seen on the games forum in ages.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Kiith wrote: »
    This is the best thread i've seen on the games forum in ages.
    I'm glad you get great pleasure from seeing me ripped off. Everyone avoid this tolumbar fellow like the plague.

I'm not listening to a word you say until orestes and I get our money back!

Tolumbar, don't listen to AlmightyCushion, he's full of crap. Split his €50 between me and orestes, leave that scammer out of it.

• Advertisement

I'm not listening to a word you say until orestes and I get our money back!

Tolumbar, don't listen to AlmightyCushion, he's full of crap. Split his €50 between me and orestes, leave that scammer out of it.
    For fúcks sake. Here's your stupid money. I've only got a hunded so can ye split that between ye?

euro100.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

euro100.jpg

That's a fake! There's no watermark. See Tolumbo. He's a total scammer.

Ah now, that's totally photoshopped! Who do you think you're trying to fool here?!

EDIT: See?! See how easily javaboy copied it? Complete fake tbh

What are ye on about??? It's totally legit. I scanned it from my own pc myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Ah now, that's totally photoshopped! Who do you think you're trying to fool here?!

EDIT: See?! See how easily javaboy copied it? Complete fake tbh

2uhq1i9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

50.jpgeuro100.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

take it to adverts.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement