Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop Training Video - This explains it all

Options
  • 24-02-2009 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

This will explain a lot of things as to how Gamestop employee's are so helpful etc... :rolleyes::D
    GameStop's "How To Talk To Women And Shill Wii Non-Games" Training

http://kotaku.com/5159031/gamestops-how-to-talk-to-women-and-shill-wii-non+games-training

Talking to women may not be your typical Gamestop employee's strong point. GameStop corporate realizes this. That's why they've put together this helpful instructional video for their "Sharpen The Mind, Shape The Body" promotion. Poor GameStop staffers were subjected to "Understanding And Selling To Our Expanded Audience" in advance of the "Sharpen The Mind, Shape The Body" campaign—which has since expired—the sales effort that would give buyers of Wii Fit or My Fitness Coach a free subscription to Cosmo or Good Housekeeping.
    That way, they can unlock the secret of the male G spot in between bouts of getting fit with Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum. The video helps Gamestop employees to understand the fairer sex in terms that anyone can understand: hunter, gatherer, and hopelessly confused mom.
    Pity the GameStop employees who had to suffer through nine minutes of mandatory corporate training with sloppy British accents. Actually, go beyond pitying them—give 'em a hearty, extended hug. It appears they've been through a lot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

sweet jesus!

Thats horrible. Poor gamestop employees

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

LOL

Can't believe this is real

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I used to work in GameStop when I was in college, and there were never any training videos or anything of that sort. Things may have changed, but I'd imagine that this is aimed at the American stores...

Is this really.. real? And not some sort of p1sstake?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If fairness, most of the Dublin Gamestop employees could do with some kind of training.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

That was great
    Im gonna go slit my wrists now

Regardless of the competence of gamestop staff, I feel sorry for anyone who is forced to watch that. Kinda reminds me of the dunnes stores videos they show you on induction day, but I dont think they were as bad as that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Poor ****ing bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Dunno what you are on about, I learned alot. Run a promotion about magazines and you'll be knee deep in pussy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

I would prefer to watch the Windows Movie Maker 'test' video were that family is in the Zoo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

**** that bull****. I hope the woman on the video suffers horribly in her life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I had all this Dave Chapelle dialogue going on in my head when the African-American Customer Sales Asisstant was greeting the Wii-Loving Granny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I'd prefer to live in a world where this isn't real, so I'm going to assume it's a pisstake of some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Ima Smartone, From the GameStop University, lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

That ginge English woman is a c**t

Advertisement