Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

noob alert!!!

Options
  • 24-02-2009 4:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭

apologies for such a noob question but my fella wants a sat nav and i don't have a clue where to start - the reviews i've read so far just confuse me.

i don't bells or whistles or for the thing to make the tea!!!

can anyone suggest a brand/type to go for? we just need irish, uk and europe maps - large enough screen, and something that has easy to understand graphics all for under €200 :rolleyes:

does high price always mean better quality?:confused:

again huge massive apologies in advance if this has been covered elsewhere :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

go into your local halfords or harvey norman have a look at them try them out and then buy from the net.
    ive a 250w garmin and its perfect got me to the south of france with pinpoint accuracy. try to get a widescreen model. my friend has a 265w got it in D.I.D for €235 well worth it and its got bluetooth which is very handy.

Advertisement