Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Togher D.O.

Options
  • 24-02-2009 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

hi,

today i went to the ballinlough delivery office to pick up up something, just to find out thet they're closed since yesterday.

i've found the togher d.o. on the map (i hope i've found it) but i can't find any directions without a car.

i live on skehard road with busses #2 and #10(a). if there's no decent transportation, how much is an estimated taxi fare from skehard road to the d.o.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

If you don't mind some waiting and walking, bus number 19 goes from somewhere near you to somewhere near the Togher office. I would get a cab though. I'd say around €25 for the round trip including waiting time. A hackney might do a better deal.

There should be a sticky for this, it comes up all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

mezzomix wrote: »
    hi,

today i went to the ballinlough delivery office to pick up up something, just to find out thet they're closed since yesterday.

Is it permanently closed? Shame if so, the location was very handy for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mezzomix

i've tlaked to a mailman on my way to the 19 and she said, that it's closed to cut costs..
    i went to togher with the 19, but it's a long walk if you don't know where you're going :)

Advertisement