Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Physio Newbridge

Options
  • 24-02-2009 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hey All,

Does anyone have the contact details of a good sports physio in Newbridge...

And if it happened to be a she and she was nice to look at I wouldn't mind either :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Carrie69

Hey. I find Newbridge Sports and Physio really great and its mainly females that work there. The number is 045 486466. They are down the alley beside the AIB on the left after restaurant and clothes boutique. (smaller ally there and they are right in front of you) All really nice people in there aswell. Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Shades799

Carrie69 wrote: »
    its mainly females that work there.

I meant that as a joke but sure it's always a plus I suppose :D

I've booked an appointment with them for tomorrow night, I'll let ye know how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Carrie69

Ahh you'll be grand. Best of Luck again.
    Kinda thought it was a joke but ya can never be too sure on this thing. :pac::p

Advertisement