Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the story with all the chav/skanger students in l.i.t?

Options
  • 24-02-2009 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

i went out during ragweek on the tuesday and wednesday to the offical events jesus bring back fees please even if its a set fee,all the scummy girls and guys i met.whatever aboiut the lads but the rough girls,its like a new skanger hybrid "im scummy but im in college,so its daycent love"but i still loves my rapid boyfriend type you know the ones.not saying im perfect but i act with class and manners

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭agardiner22

Ya real classy you are complanin bout it like a whinin bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

^ lit chav!

^ cork mullethead butt out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭RINO87

dont mind the "scumbags", what pisses me off is 90% of the people there consider aslan, the sawdoctors and the wolfe tones as good music!!! sums up the small minded mentality of most LIT students.

RINO87 wrote: »
    dont mind the "scumbags", what pisses me off is 90% of the people there consider aslan, the sawdoctors and the wolfe tones as good music!!! sums up the small minded mentality of most LIT students.

I agree with you, but then again, just let them listen to what they want as long as it doesnt affect me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Don't like the Wolf Tones, don't mind Aslan and am an avid Saw Doctors follower. I would much rather be thought of as an idiot among the 90% because I like the Saw Doctors rather than a scumbag who thinks Tiesto is the best thing since sliced bread. At least I have the comfort in knowing that I like good music, written by a bunch of lads who know themselves, know their backgrounds, grafted to be good at what they are at and don't doubt me on that, I know the guys and have been following them for more than half of my life. Better then some plank who turns up the bass. Ugh, I hate dance "music" and the majority (not all before someone jumps on that wagon) the people who like it. It pisses me off that people can't hail Irish grown bands for being good...at least the ones who are decent (*cough* not the Blizzards *cough*).

Rant over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭RINO87

mars bar wrote: »
    Don't like the Wolf Tones, don't mind Aslan and am an avid Saw Doctors follower. I would much rather be thought of as an idiot among the 90% because I like the Saw Doctors rather than a scumbag who thinks Tiesto is the best thing since sliced bread. At least I have the comfort in knowing that I like good music, written by a bunch of lads who know themselves, know their backgrounds, grafted to be good at what they are at and don't doubt me on that, I know the guys and have been following them for more than half of my life. Better then some plank who turns up the bass. Ugh, I hate dance "music" and the majority (not all before someone jumps on that wagon) the people who like it. It pisses me off that people can't hail Irish grown bands for being good...at least the ones who are decent (*cough* not the Blizzards *cough*).

Rant over.

apologies there mars bar, i got a little ahead of meself, i was wathching the ****in goons across the road from me blasting out "come out ye black and tans" and it really pissed me off, they then happened to play joyce country ceili band (awful awful song, but thats just my opinion). Its pricks like that that have "up the IRA" plastered over every toilet in LIT, they have the mental age of 15 year old kids.

...and to think its scum like this are the reason that my auld lad gets stick off the neighbours because he puts up a tri-colour every easter week.

apologies there mars bar, i got a little ahead of meself, i was wathching the ****in goons across the road from me blasting out "come out ye black and tans" and it really pissed me off, they then happened to play joyce country ceili band (awful awful song, but thats just my opinion). Its pricks like that that have "up the IRA" plastered over every toilet in LIT, they have the mental age of 15 year old kids.

...and to think its scum like this are the reason that my auld lad gets stick off the neighbours because he puts up a tri-colour every easter week.

I forgive you. They do have much better songs than Joyce Country Ceili Band, I'll agree with you on that one. Pity they have to be associated with those skangery planks...

Edit: After re-reading Rino's post and my own post, I realise that Rino said that JCCB was an awful song and never actually said that they had better songs. Sorry for twisting your words there Rino. I don't believe JCCB is an awful song as such, but I do know for a fact that they have better songs.

They seem to be the apprentices doin all the writing liike "born to drift". I actually went into 1 toilet and it had **** on the walls, real mature.
    He should hang that TRI-COLOUR with pride too

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

mars bar wrote: »
    I forgive you. They do have much better songs than Joyce Country Ceili Band, I'll agree with you on that one. Pity they have to be associated with those skangery planks...

Edit: After re-reading Rino's post and my own post, I realise that Rino said that JCCB was an awful song and never actually said that they had better songs. Sorry for twisting your words there Rino. I don't believe JCCB is an awful song as such, but I do know for a fact that they have better songs.
    i think ther pretty flippin good! how would you associate them with a bunch of knackers?
    irish post is one of there better songs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭El Che

Well at least I now know I was right not to include any LIT or UL courses on my CAO form :D

ayapatrick wrote: »
    i think ther pretty flippin good! how would you associate them with a bunch of knackers?
    irish post is one of there better songs!

Irish post is a great song, good vids of it on youtube. The best has to be World Of Good though...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

good to know you've a big enough brush to be painting everyone with. you in the art college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

Iang87 wrote: »
    good to know you've a big enough brush to be painting everyone with. you in the art college

what do ye consider a scumbag lads? I wear nike tracksuits addidas gear in nearly every day and im finished my 4 years just there... and for the record SLAYER are my favourite band...:D and i totally agree with the w*nker apprentices puttin the born to drift and all stupid crap on the jacks walls! its pure slow! I must say though, having been a student there for the past 4 years, I have NEVER seen as much fine looking women there as there is this year!! its class! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

yupyup7up wrote: »
    I must say though, having been a student there for the past 4 years, I have NEVER seen as much fine looking women there as there is this year!! its class! :D:D

Fact, its great! Especially around the exams and the hot weather as they are all out in force

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

I hate that term "chav" , it's a term describing the sub-working class in the United Kingdom with a penchant for Burberry clothing. It really has no place describing students IMO.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

the only knackers iv seen in LIT are the apprentices, but there are over 7 thousand in the college so only make up a small minority

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 211 ✭✭MickTipp

D-A-V-E wrote: »
    the only knackers iv seen in LIT are the apprentices, but there are over 7 thousand in the college so only make up a small minority

ya they are the only knackers that i have seen in LIT

Advertisement