Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with mould and dry air

Options
  • 24-02-2009 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I live in ground flour apartment.I have problem with mould in corner of both bedroom(only at the bottom) they are in the corner of bulding.I cant sleep very well i think air is too dry in smalest bedroom (bot when i wake up in the morning on the window is water).In the bigest room is not very good smell and the mould in the corner,this is coldest room so i decide to sleep in this smaller and heat there(storage heating which is not very good).I dont sleep in this bigger room (which have french door instaled so makes him very cold).Both rooms have ventilation but only in the bigger room is open,I put some clothes to this one in smaller room (i cant sleep when i hear some noises wind,car etc beside this when its open its not very warm).What shuld i do in that situation?Shuld I buy dehumidifier or it doesnt help?
    Thanks for help-I rent this flat.

Advertisement