Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying Resit Fees

Options
  • 24-02-2009 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Alright, so the deadline for paying these is today but the thing is I won't have the money to pay until the end of the month. Is it possible to get an extension for paying resit fees? Who do I need to talk to about this? Anyone here been in the same/similar situation?

I'm in science btw, if that's relevant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Dang... I forgot they were due today. Well, you can be happy to know that you're not the only one who can't afford them! redface.gif

Don't take this as gospel but last summer, about a week before his exams, my friend got a call saying he hadn't paid his repeat fees, and would he kindly do so. It didn't cost him any extra though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Notorious wrote: »
    Dang... I forgot they were due today. Well, you can be happy to know that you're not the only one who can't afford them! redface.gif

Don't take this as gospel but last summer, about a week before his exams, my friend got a call saying he hadn't paid his repeat fees, and would he kindly do so. It didn't cost him any extra though.

The only thing that happens is your results are witheld until you pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

crap i thought the deadline was friday i wont have the money until thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

I went into the science programme office today. I was basically told not to worry about it and that they havn't set any late fees or anything as yet, though keywords of course being 'as yet'.

Advertisement