Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Married/Civil Partnership?

Options
  • 24-02-2009 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

Am a freelance journalist looking for couples of all sorts to feature in a series of wedding/civil partnership/registry office pieces. If you are recently hitched or about to be then and would like a photo of you and your beloved and a short piece about how you met etc. in a national newspaper then please get in touch. My email is sarahf80@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

Hi Sarah,

I would imagine until this is passed in Ireland i cant see many being able to answer you call?

General Scheme of Civil Partnership Bill (PDF - 465KB)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for response! I should have qualified my message by saying; any Irish person/people who have got married/civil registry abroad would be great for the series of articles too.

So if you know of anyone who is planning to get hitched or already is and has an Irish connection, that would work!

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement