Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving boards ... the best way to do this?

Options
  • 24-02-2009 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Can I request a permanent ban from boards.ie please? Otherwise can I pm someone my password to have it scrambled or something?

I'm leaving for personal reasons and Gandalf23 will not be posting on this site again.

I would like to take this final opportunity to thank everyone here for all the help I have received over the past years. I realise I have been critical of some aspects of the site, but this was in a genuine attempt to improve things. I apologise to anyone who was offended by my words ... I am passionate and sometimes hot headed ... I never intended to insult anyone and I regret some things I have posted. My intentions were good.

This is an amazing site and a brilliant community. I genuinely admire all the work going on here and hope the site gets stronger with all the changes happening and the new employees. Good luck with everything in the future ... G23

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Gandalf,
    You can scramble your own password and that should do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Will do.

Thank you.

Advertisement