Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video editing programme to reverse/rewind footage

Options
  • 24-02-2009 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am currently making a video of my honeymoon. I am using Cyberlink power director express, which I got with my JVC camcorder, to make the video.

All clips are in .mov format

I have a piece of footage where by a camal nods his head up and down steps forward and nods head up and down again. I want to make it look like the camel is dancing to the soundtrack to my video, in order for me to do this I need to play the clip, rewind after the second nod and play again and rewind to make it look like camel is going foward and backwards.

Unfortunetly cyberlink does not allow me to edit the clip to play in reverse. Do you know of any free programe on the net which will allow me to take a 5 second clip and reverse/rewind it and save to my hardrive to allow me to put into video?

Any comments, help would be gladly welcomed.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Try VirtualDub. Freeware.
    Look at the built-in filters. I know that it can rotate but I don't have it to hand to see what other things it can do.

Advertisement