Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snickers Cake

• 24-02-2009 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi
    At a nieces christening recently, the host served Snickers cake and it was totally delicious.
    I was under the impression she made it herself as she is a chef.
    However, when we got home, the hubby said he saw a snickers cake box in the kitchen so the cake was obviously store bought.
    I've never seen them anywhere.
    Has anyone seen them?
    Can't stop thinking about it! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I've never seen them in any shops, but they do definately sound tasty!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I worked in a café that sold it, but it was bought in from a supplier. As far as I remember, it was just a layer of biscuit and a layer of caramel, sprinkled with nuts and covered in chocolate. It would be very easy to make yourself, I'd wager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭ontour

I have never tasted snickers cheese cake but a friend of mine used to make a delicious mars bar cheese cake it had chunks of mars bars in it :p:D

Advertisement