Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headshop

• 24-02-2009 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi
    Does anyone know if there are any headshops in Carlow...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

down kennedy ave/street (i never know which it is) - where the old FAS office used to be not far from roccas chipper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

thats actually a fairly good btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 plug1

Hey peeps hows it goin....first time at this so probably messed up already :D
    what it is I'm trying to research Head shops around Ireland but all i get when i search google is either news on how gards have stormed 22 places cross country or how the local councils hate them n are constantly trying to get rid of them so therefor i havnt got hardly any addresses and cant visit :mad: so please if any1 can help would be greatly appreciated....plus if ive done nythin wrong please correct:confused:
    Peace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

plug1 wrote: »
    Hey peeps hows it goin....first time at this so probably messed up already :D
    what it is I'm trying to research Head shops around Ireland but all i get when i search google is either news on how gards have stormed 22 places cross country or how the local councils hate them n are constantly trying to get rid of them so therefor i havnt got hardly any addresses and cant visit :mad: so please if any1 can help would be greatly appreciated....plus if ive done nythin wrong please correct:confused:
    Peace

this is only related to are there any in carlow, nopt researching them I'm afraid.

if people have info and want to pm it to you work away, but please dont post in here re researching them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 plug1

yeah realized that now m8y sorry to cauze any hastle.....:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Seriously?

This forum is more like an encyclopedia than a forum.
    Raw information, anything else isn't allowed?
    It's ridiculous.

I'm surprised the thread on the graveyard wasn't moved to the paranormal forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

SV wrote: »
    Seriously?

This forum is more like an encyclopedia than a forum.
    Raw information, anything else isn't allowed?
    It's ridiculous.

I'm surprised the thread on the graveyard wasn't moved to the paranormal forum.

We allow certain things, and questioning a mod do it in the helpdesk SV, simple as.

back seat modding is not allowed.

and I'm not going to explain my reasoning for what i said about headshops it's plain and simple.

Patrick Carlow forum moderator.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I think patrickc wakes up at night in cold sweats at the thought of screenshots of the carlow forum headshop thread on the front page of the nationalist :)

Advertisement