Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Options
  • 24-02-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭

A house-mate bought SF IV and all the interest in that has gotten me interested in HD Remix, because I'm weird and will always go for the older version if I think it's better.
    What's going on with this game, I can see some sites saying it's out on PC (Platform of choice for me) but no info on how to go about getting it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

As fas as i was aware it was X360 & PS3 only. Neer heard of a pc version. Its very good but OH MY GOD ITS ****ING ME IN THE ASS difficult. Especially with the standard 360 controller, its an absolute piss take at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Great great game. Spent 3 months playing it on the 360 before SF4 came out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Jim wrote: »
    Great great game. Spent 4 months playing it on the 360 before SF4 came out.

It's out 3 months tomorrow :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

mayordenis wrote: »
    It's out 3 months tomorrow :P
    I don't recall saying any different! >_>

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Holy smokes Jim has a time machine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

0ubliette wrote: »
    As fas as i was aware it was X360 & PS3 only. Neer heard of a pc version. Its very good but OH MY GOD ITS ****ING ME IN THE ASS difficult. Especially with the standard 360 controller, its an absolute piss take at times.

Well I thought it was PS3 & Xbawx only but a few Googles searches show PC version on eurogamer or similar.

Advertisement