Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public library near dundrum with toilet??

Options
  • 24-02-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I used to visit to dundrum public library, which there is no toilet!!! It's too difficult to study there more than 2 hours because I need to get out to find toilet...usually I go to the shopping centre....It takes 30 minetes back to library...Waste my time and cann't concentrate for a while..
    Is there anyother public library which has toilet near dundrum??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

As a rule nearly all public libraries do not have a publicly accessible toilet. I always presumed it was to prevent people from just coming in to use them. Tallaght library is right beside the square so you could use their facilities but i cant think of any alternative in the dundrum area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

Stillorgan library is just a short walk from Stillorgan shopping centre with toilets. Not exactly just across the road but almost.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

ballyroan library in rathfarham has publicly accessible toilets, don't think there's a closer library than that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

It's really down to the age of the library - new libraries will generally have a public loo, but a lot of the older ones dont. Isn't the loo upstairs in the old shopping centre still open? That is just 5 minutes from the library.

Advertisement