Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Violation.. Inventor

Options
  • 24-02-2009 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm using Inventor R10 - & have recently started to get "share Violation" when working on a "part". I often work on a part while the assembly is in the background & never suffered this before.

Anyone else get this error?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MrPreachan

KoNiT wrote: »
    Hi

I'm using Inventor R10 - & have recently started to get "share Violation" when working on a "part". I often work on a part while the assembly is in the background & never suffered this before.

Anyone else get this error?

This may not be the solution, but try turning off "user account control" if using Vista, I'v had several programs that find this a major issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

Hi

Found root of problem (I think), files are saved in a server & I had two mapped drives to same folder (where I save the drawings) on the server. Doesn't happen as often now as assemblies are rebuilding through new mapped drive.

Advertisement