Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APPEAL FOR MISSING STAFFIE CRUMLIN AREA

Options
  • 24-02-2009 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

"She is a 2 year old White Staffordshire Terrier, she has a few light black spots on her ears and a big black spot at the base of her tail.
    She is quite large for a Staff, but the most loving dog on the planet!
    Her name is 'Saffi' and my little girls heart is breaking she can't understand where her dog is gone.
    She snuck out while I was bringing the kids in from the car and was found by a local 'wanderer' he took her to the Maxol Service station in Dolphins Barn where he bought her some food. She had no collar on and he couldn't keep her in one place.
    2 young lads (early 20's) pulled up in a car, a maroon estate with wire between back seats and boot and said they had Staff's they'd take her home and ring the dspca the next day, needless to say this was on 01/02/09. They are believed to be from the Crumlin area.
    We tried the cctv but the camera on the lads wasn't working.

We want our dog back!!!! The family just isn't the same.
    If anyone can shed some light on her whereabouts, we would really appreciate it.
    There is a LARGE reward offered.

Please help
    Kylee
    0861730945"

If anyone has seen Saffi or knows where she may be please contact her owners ,they are worried sick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Jesus thats terrible with those lads, i am from crumlin (livin in derry durin the week) and a mate of mine is big into dogs i will tell him to keep an eye out and if i hear anything i will let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

great thanks the more people on the lookout the better. She's quite a distinctive looking dog so ya would hope she'd be easily spotted. Perhaps local dog walkers may have spotted her.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Phenix

hi!
    im also from Crumlin, will keep an eye out for her and ask family and mates to do likewise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Beth

Cross posted to my own site. We've a fair amount of Dublin members. Hopefully the extra eyes can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

Saffi is still missing. Please keep your eyes peeled. Family are devastated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement