Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football: Poker forum/Grosvenor Lane III - March 8th

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,567 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I'd be a no unless it was closer to 5. I have to march in the parade in Balbriggan that afternoon about 2-3.

Your one of the Irish Flamenco Dancers? I knew I recognised you from somewhere.... :pac:

Frisbee wrote: »
    Your one of the Irish Flamenco Dancers? I knew I recognised you from somewhere.... :pac:

Little bit worse I am afraid. Scout Leader.

Little bit worse I am afraid. Scout Leader.

That's not worse. Lad I work with is a scout leader, seems quality

That's not worse. Lad I work with is a scout leader, seems quality

Ah, to be fair I love it. Anyone who does it tends to moan a little about it but in truth you'd never give it up.

Ah, to be fair I love it. Anyone who does it tends to moan a little about it but in truth you'd never give it up.

Yeah the guy I work with is going to have to give it up now. He's doing French classes ans there on on the same night. And he's going to live in France next year so the french classes are kinda taking priority...

• Advertisement

Yeah the guy I work with is going to have to give it up now. He's doing French classes ans there on on the same night. And he's going to live in France next year so the french classes are kinda taking priority...

I'd imagine he is bulling about it

I'd imagine he is bulling about it

Not at all impressed. His (ex)troop are heading off to Bratislava for two weeks in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,324 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

dont think we'l get numbers tbh. Id like it to go ahead, but id imagine alot have plans throughout the day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

I'd play, early game would be ideal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

RoundTower wrote: »
    I'd play, early game would be ideal

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

ye ill play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

our referee for the weekend somehow managed to injure himself, he's a very good ref and usually available for once off things like this, so i have to look into getting someone else.

as for the pitch, there's three games on it on saturday so won't have any update as to a ref/pitch until sat at 5pm. is 1 day's notice on here too short?

kick off will be 3pm - 5pm if this happens. is that too late?

tomorrow is fine with me jeff

i dont think its a runner tbh Jeff. If we play you's again we'd want to be as strong as possible. WIth the day in it, i think we'll be affected. Also alot are suggesting earlier than this. With the uncertainty about the pitch/ref, id just leave it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

semibluff wrote: »
    I'm a fat Wuss....
    FYP

tytyty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

If this is going ahead I can play whenever in the next week. Time off and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,324 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

Is there any interest in a game in the near future?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Yeah, the last one turned out a bit serious. Maybe we should try and organise an 11 a side between us. I think we could probably get enough players, and I know a few people who would want to play if we were short. If anyone from the soccer or boxing forums wanted to take part they would be welcome. Just get a list of those interested, pick two captains to pick teams and away we go!

Yeah, the last one turned out a bit serious. Maybe we should try and organise an 11 a side between us. I think we could probably get enough players, and I know a few people who would want to play if we were short. If anyone from the soccer or boxing forums wanted to take part they would be welcome. Just get a list of those interested, pick two captains to pick teams and away we go!

bagsy picking first.

but seriously thats how it was supposed to start out so it might be a laugh if we could then get beers sorted for after wards like the paintballing trip ages ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

This is the kind of game that I am interested in playing....Just to keep reasonably fit and all that.

Advertisement