Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Podcast with Vista

• 24-02-2009 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭

anyone know of any good podcast software compatible with windows vista pls?

juice seems to be one of the main ones but its not compatible with vista

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

ITunes seems to be the obvious one springing to mind

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭corban

yoyo wrote: »
    ITunes seems to be the obvious one springing to mind

Nick

sorry should've been more specific, i dont want to use itunes....
    thanks anyway

There is a Workaround for getting Juice working on vista, might be of help

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭corban

thanks for that, tried the fix but it didnt work unfortunately....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭More Music

1) Bin Vista
    2) Go back to XP SP3
    3) Wait for Windows 7

Sorry if it's not what you want to hear.

• Advertisement

Just tried that fix and the software worked fine for me, Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit... It even started downloading the welcome podcasts ok, thats a weird one :S

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

moved from radio - might fit better here, but feel free to bounce back if you need to mods. OP, if you don't get any responses let me know and I'll reopen in radio.

More Music wrote: »
    1) Bin Vista
    2) Go back to XP SP3
    3) Wait for Windows 7

Sorry if it's not what you want to hear.

Posts like this should be banned imo, OP did not ask for advice on which particular OS to use, he asked for advice on running a particular program on a particular operating system. Also windows 7 will more than likely have an issiue with this program aswell, as the main issiue the program has is it thinks its running on XP so expects my documents and app data directory to be in "Documents and Settings", these are in a "User" folder now hence the compatibility issiues, this program worked fine on my Vista though...

Nick

Advertisement