Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Pool Championship 2009 (8 Ball)

Options
  • 24-02-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi all, in the last few years in running poker tournaments in the midlands, with not bad success and now branching out with the bingo, it was Saturday night while i was having some of my many pints of Bulmmers and playing a game of POOL, i thought, mmmmmm, if i had 4/5 good pool tables i could hold a Midlands Pool Tournament once a month. SO, i would like to put this question to the people of the Midlands, maybe some one else is doing this all ready (i dun know). What do you think Midlands, let me know.
    Yes i could just google it but i want to hear what the people say :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Prettylady

Hi all, in the last few years in running poker tournaments in the midlands, with not bad success and now branching out with the bingo, it was Saturday night while i was having some of my many pints of Bulmmers and playing a game of POOL, i thought, mmmmmm, if i had 4/5 good pool tables i could hold a Midlands Pool Tournament once a month. SO, i would like to put this question to the people of the Midlands, maybe some one else is doing this all ready (i dun know). What do you think Midlands, let me know.
    Yes i could just google it but i want to hear what the people say :rolleyes:

Hi there, there is a laois pool league that started up a while ago. It is on every thrusday night in ramsbottoms in portlaoise.

Advertisement