Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

********** How can we improve Mobiles & PDAs? **********

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I think I've got the FAQ up to date with anything people have PMed me recently. If I've missed something you sent me please resend it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Random wrote: »
    I think I've got the FAQ up to date with anything people have PMed me recently. If I've missed something you sent me please resend it :)

The network service codes. If you dont still have it left me know and il PM it again

Davy wrote: »
    The network service codes. If you dont still have it left me know and il PM it again
    Call Barring + Call Waiting is added now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Random wrote: »
    Call Barring + Call Waiting is added now :)

:D Now its in twice ;)

The part i mean was the "Network service codes" was below IMEI and Call baring in the PM

Davy wrote: »
    :D Now its in twice ;)

The part i mean was the "Network service codes" was below IMEI and Call baring in the PM
    Sssh.. nobody seen nothing! ;) Sorted now :)

• Advertisement

I've split a lot of the WAP/MMS/ISP settings up now so that they're easier to link to and reference if you need to.

The index is getting a little crowded. Personally I think it makes perfect sense but then I put it all together. Anyone suggest an alternative layout or do you think it's alright?

And don't forget to keep sending stuff on to the mods and we'll get it added :)

Thanks

Right, I've unstuck this thread now. I think we've got a fair bit out of it and please feel free to bring it up again with any more ideas you have. :)

Advertisement