Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house wireless signal question

Options
  • 24-02-2009 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm moving into a new house over the new few days and have a quick question. The house I'm moving into has wireless broadband (Eircom with wireless router).

This router is located in the kitchen but my room is a good distance from the router and I don't think the signal will be too good.

I have my own personal Linksys wireless router (used in current house) but I'm just wondering if there is a way of linking (wirelessly) my wireless router to the eircom wireless router?

I'd like to have my wireless router in my room but link up to the eircom wireless router.......

There is a telephone socket in the room if I could get it sorted that way....

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Anto

Advertisement