Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightwish Tour

• 24-02-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

First if you dont know who nightwish are, you will prob have no point in reading this and will get bored, so run away :o

I saw nightwish in vicar street on their dark passion play tour last year..best concert i been to by far. They are ofc, my favorite band.

So this year i look up their tour dates..and no ireland show!!

Long stories short...im going to london to see their show there instead, its onl the 11th if im not mistaken.

Anyone else interested in them or going to see them on their tour anywhwere this time around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

The London show only has limited seating tickets left so if you are going, get your ticket quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Jasonsc

is it a seated event or you mean theres just limited tickets left?

Going to order them tonight, ty for the warning

edit: just check...there sold out!! **** :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭DenMan

They will sell out in now time OP. Had intended on making the London gig but uni has interfered with that. :(

However I am looking at the Sauna Open Air festival in Finland in June and intend on making that one. :)

Love the band so much but have never seen them perform live. Will be rectifying that for sure. Enjoy the gig OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

that concert in vicar street was ace, there was a real great athmosphere and they played great and good interaction with the audience...would love to go to another gig but no money to go abroad to see them:mad:pity, they are a great band, preferred taria in it though the new girl hasn't the range of voice for the music sometimes, but had great energy around the stage...

• Advertisement

yea vicar street was really good, wish they were coming here this time...and wish london hadnt sold out ><

i was thining of going to finland as well!...but unfortunately i have this ****er of a yoke called the leaving cert ><

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I'm heading over to Helsinki in September or October, whenever the tour finale show is on. It'll probably be in the Hartwall Arena or the Ice Hall. Maybe the OP could try get to that show. Its bound to be pretty spectacular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭DenMan

Can you imagine the excitement when they will be performing the end of the tour back home? Just been looking at their touring scedule and they have been at it pretty much non stop since Oct 07 right up until the end of Nov 08. Immense when you think of it.

Advertisement